| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arco Verde in April is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 115.8mm (4.6in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Arco Verde April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Arco Verde, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Arco Verde:
- Apodi, Brazil - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNW
- Iguatu, Brazil - 334.2 kms (207.7 miles) NW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) NW
- Barbalha, Brazil - 273.1 kms (169.7 miles) WNW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) WNW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) W
- Floresta, Brazil - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) W
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 165.7 kms (103 miles) SW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) SW
- Cipo, Brazil - 335.5 kms (208.5 miles) SSW
- Florania, Brazil - 257.4 kms (160 miles) N
- Joao Pessoa, Brazil - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) ENE
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) NE
- Surubim, Brazil - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) ENE
- Monteiro, Brazil - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) N
- Recife, Brazil - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) E
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SE
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 122.4 kms (76 miles) SSE
- Maceio, Brazil - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) SE
- Aracaju, Brazil - 278 kms (172.8 miles) S